Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Licensing
Please read through these terms & conditions (“the Terms”) carefully.
future Net Zero Terms & Conditions
- future Net Zero is the go to website for companies, company users and personal users to find out about Net Zero (removing as many emissions as we produce) and achieving Net Zero incorporating news, features, education and information.
- future Net Zero is independent.
- future Net Zero is a free to use website.
- future Net Zero will not charge you for looking at any piece of content on this website.
- future Net Zero does not allow content which is deemed to
- Be sexually explicit
- Be graphically violent
- Be hateful
- Encourage harassment and cyberbullying
- Encourage dangerous and illegal activities
- The majority of the content on future Net Zero is original content which is editorially controlled by the team listed here.
- future Net Zero will not knowingly infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights including copyright. If you believe there has been an infringement, please email Sumit Bose at sumit.[email protected] who will endeavour to resolve and make good the issue.
- Native advertising (sponsored content) is enabled on the site and the sponsor is clearly disclosed on any such piece.
- future Net Zero enables ads on the site. You are free to interact with them or not. future Net Zero works with ad partners to ensure that the site you go to upon interaction is bona fide and relevant to the ad. If this is not the case or you believe that the ad is misleading, please let Geoff Curran know at [email protected].
- If you are a personal user, we will only send you news emails that you should find interesting. If you do not, there will be a clear unsubscribe message and link for you to stop the email service.
- If you are representing a company or business, we will send you emails that provide news, invite you to relevant events and to share partners’ relevant solutions. If you do not want these emails, there will be a clear unsubscribe message and link for you to stop the email service.
- If you are a personal user, we will not share your data with any party.
- If you represent a company or business, we may share your company data with a partner if you have engaged with that partner’s content. If you do not wish your company data to be shared with partners, please email Harry Matyjaszek at [email protected] and he will ensure that your preferences are changed in the relevant administration system.
Company Name: future Net Zero
future Net Zero is a wholly owned subsidiary of Energy Live News Ltd
Office Address: 1 Dudrich House Princes Lane Muswell Hill London N10 3LU
Registered Address: 7 Castle Street Tonbridge Kent TN9 1BH
Registered in: England & Wales
Company Number: 07209102
VAT Number: 988 8336 42
Telephone: 020 3827 8959