Net zero pledge for British properties

The BPF is urging its members to commit to the milestone by 2050

Devon Council ‘on course’ for net zero pre-2030

This would see a 70% cut in emissions, with the remaining 30% offset

PG&E claims net zero by 2040 – but won’t give up natural gas

The US utility claims it will remove more carbon than it emits by this milestone

‘Airlines miss all but one climate target in 20 years’

This is due to the aviation sector regulating themselves, a new report claims

More than 100 EU cities commit to climate-neutrality by 2030

These cities have been selected by the EU to receive support in achieving net zero

Greene King raises a glass to net zero by 2040

The pub and brewer has pledged to halve all emissions by the end of the decade

Ditching net zero ‘could cost Tories 1.3m votes’

A new report outlines how failing to live up to the 2050 promise could impact the governing party

American Express commits to net zero by 2035

It has pledged to provide at least $10m across the next three years to initiatives that address the impacts of climate change

Aston Martin racing to net zero by 2039

By 2030, it has vowed to make its manufacturing facilities net zero, with a 30% reduction in supply chain emissions

Norwegian Cruise Line commits to net zero by 2050

It is looking to achieve this through reducing carbon intensity, technology investment, alternative fuels and offsetting