Manchester invests £227m into 2038 net zero target

Funding has come from the council itself, the government, partners and the EU

Leviton aims to become carbon-neutral by 2030

Its UK manufacturing facility has been carbon-neutral since 2011, claimed to be the first in the structured cabling business

Devon Council ‘on course’ for net zero pre-2030

This would see a 70% cut in emissions, with the remaining 30% offset

UEL and Siemens partner for 2030 net zero target

UEL and Siemens partner for 2030 net zero target

NCR Corporation commits to net zero emissions by 2050

It plans to achieve the goal through various initiatives, including transitioning its fleet to electric vehicles and switching to LEDs

Bristol unveils £12m plan to light up streets with LEDs

The new lighting upgrades are expected to save the council around £1.8m a year in energy and maintenance costs

Bluebird Network targets net zero carbon emissions by 2040

The company plans to implement a number of measures, including installing LED lighting at its data centre facilities and creating a used electronic purchasing programme

Alamo Group targets 50% emissions reductions by 2030

The company plans to invest in LED lighting and energy management systems, as well as energy efficient welding, laser cutting and air compression equipment

Energy efficiency upgrades to help Californian city save $12m

The project includes the installation of solar power systems, LEDs and EV chargers

T-Mobile dials in to 100% renewable energy

The company has invested in enough solar and wind power annually to account for every unit of electricity consumed