£50,000 – (£75k OTE)
Our client are one of the leading Energy consultancies in the UK. As a multi awrd winning company, they provide sustainable and viable energy solutions that not only meet current energy requirements but also meet future energy demands. Recently they have made a large impact on the market and need a Senior Business Development Manager.
The role is focused on developing and delivering market entry and expansion strategy for the commercial, industrial and private sectors. This is a very proactive sales role, focused on new business development and driving sustainable growth from new clients.
- Develop new customers from a wide variety of clients all sought from direct contact and networking;
- Develop a set list of client contacts and prepare and present financial and sales proposals offering energy management solutions, software services and energy strategies;
- Deliver C-Level conceptual sales, utilising the financial tool set (RoI, CAPEX, and Value Proposition) and conceptually sell complex solutions to decision;
- Manage the bid process from PQQ to final tender submission utilising both internal and external resources to ensure that Vital Efficienci put forward the most competitive solution possible;
- Take ownership of client relationships and market segments to ensure they realise their full potential.
- A self-starter, ambitious, aggressive and eager to succeed in the sales environment;
- Have a successful track record in winning new business in the energy demand management sector;
- Be successful in building and developing existing relationships and proactively identifying new opportunities for us to expand our offering;
- A proven track record across the demand side energy management space with notable project wins.
- The ability to manage short, medium and long term sales prospects with varying complexity in the sales cycle;
- Passionate, driven, determined, professional and career minded; the organisation ideally want someone who can grow and develop with the company, someone who will see this as a long term career.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at a rapidly growing company. For more information and to apply, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 02074488596.